Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi
Tajik Technical University (TTU) named after academician M.S. Osimi was founded in 1956. TTU is the first and leading higher technical educational institution in Tajikistan.
Over the years the University has trained more than 60000 engineers, architects, industry economists and scientific-pedagogical specialists of high qualification in the field of energy , architecture and construction, transport, telecommunications technology , management and transport construction , as well as metallurgy and chemical engineering , who work not only in Tajikistan , but also far abroad .
University is constantly developing new and effective methods of organizing and improving the educational process and research activities aimed to develop the professional thinking of future specialists, to train highly qualified engineers capable to solve the most important technical and social problems. Currently, training is conducted on 64 specialties at 40 humanities general education, general engineering departments.
The University has 7 faculties, Khujand Polytechnical Institute and Dushanbe Technical College. Also, the University has 8 dormitories including one for foreigners.
The TTU annually trains more than 100 foreign students, most of which are from CIS countries; moreover, citizens of the Republic of Korea, China, Nigeria, etc. study at our university
TTU is a member of the network of the University of Shanghai Cooperation Organization which mission is to implement the joint training of highly qualified personnel through concerted innovative educational programs in the field of priority concern for the economic and social development of the states – members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The University is actively involved in all activities relating to the meetings of the SCO University.
In 2015, the university received the international certificate of the educational program of Bachelors and Masters on 2 specialties.
The University is a member of several international associations and federations: the Association of Technical Universities of the Commonwealth of Independent States; Commonwealth Association of construction University of Independent States; Association of architectural University of the Commonwealth of Independent States; Association of technical University in Central Asia, the Urals and Siberia; Association of Engineering Universities of the Islamic countries, the International Association of automobile and road education.
Currently, our university has long-term international educational and scientific ties with more than 120 foreign partners from 24 countries. The University is actively involved in international projects and grants (Erasmus +, TEMPUS, DAAD, IREX, TechWomen, and etc.).
Rustam Ochildievich Azizov
Doctor of Technical Science, Professor
Project coordinator from TTU
phone: +992 918644798
Rustam Ochildievich Azizov is the Professor of the Department of “Materials Science” Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi.
In 1979 graduated from mechanical-technological faculty of Tajik polytechnic university. In 1983 graduated from mechanical-technological faculty of Belarusian polytechnic Institute. Became Ph.D. of Technical Sciences in Belarusian polytechnic Institute in 1986 and in 2004 became Doctor of Technical Sciences, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
- Materials Science;
- Powder metallurgy and composite materials;
- Life safety and ecology
Areas of Scientific Interests
- Composite materials;
- Engineering Protection of Environment
Boki Rakhimovich Bokiev
PhD of technical sciences, Associate Professor
Phone: +992 935407240
In 1996 graduated from Tajik Polytechnic Institute, Construction Department, specialty «Water supply and drainage». Main place of work is on the Department of Engineering systems of buildings and structures, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi
Year and place of professional school the CS was defended:
2013, Kyrgyz State University of Construction, transport and architecture named after N.Isanova, Bishkek city.
Sphere of Research Activities
- Water supply and drainage of the settlements,
- purification of natural and sewage water,
- purification and use of precipitation,
- creation of construction network in special conditions,
- Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi (1966-2016);
- Teacher, Senior lecturer in “Water Supply and Waste water”, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi (2003-2014);
- Senior lecturer in “Water Supply and Waste water”, Tajik technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi (2003-2014)
- Associate Professor “Engineering systems of buildings and structures”, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi (2014-2016)
- Head of the chair “Engineering systems of buildings and structures”
Radzhabova Zarina Salidzhanovna
Ph.D. of economical sciences,
Associate Professor in Tajik Technical University,
the Head of the Department of Industrial Management
phone: +992 918674780
Graduated from the Tajik Polytechnical Institute, the faculty of mechanical-technology, in 1980. The post-graduate student of Institute of Economy under the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, 1983 -1986.
- 2015 till the present time – The Head of the Department of Industrial Management in Tajik Technical University
- 2010-2015 – Majlisi Milli Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan (National Assembly), Member of the Committee of Economy and Communications (senator)
- 2008-2015 – Dean of the faculty of Engineering business and management
- 2006 – 2008 – Vise Rector on Scientific issues in Tajik Technical University
- 2006-2016 – Executive Director of NGO under the title: “Association of Women with University Degree”
- 2000-2006 – The Head of the Department of Industrial Management in Tajik Technical University
- Assistant (1980-1983); junior scientific worker (1986-1991); senior teacher (1991-1996) in Tajik Technical University and Institute of Economy under the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Member of presidium of NGO under the title “Association of Women with University Degree” (1991-2016)
Work within the Projects in the field of Adult Education:
- The lecturer: Project of UNDP, Tajikistan, 2012
- The lecturer: Capacity building trainings of Aluminium factory employees (for chiefs of processing shops) Tursun-Zade, Tajikistan, 2005
- Member of tematical group of RT. Workshop on discussion of Adult Education bill in CARK countries. Project of UNESCO, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, 2004
- Coordinator: Project “Adult Education in the Republic of Tajikistan”. Project of UNESCO Dushanbe, 2003